Images on this blog are Copyright of the photographer. Please do not use without permisson.
Friday, August 24, 2007
A little update!!!
Well, I thought I needed to do a little update... I have more elements that I'll probably add later... But this is a good starting point... Please let me know what you think... CC always appreciated....
Songs too slow:( Colors too dark:( hmmmmmm...... I like the old one better! LOL JK JK:) Just thought I'd give the cynic routine a try..LOL Seriously though, I like it:) I did like the other one but you know me...pretty colors and all:) I really need to sit down and do one of these:)
1 comment:
Songs too slow:( Colors too dark:( hmmmmmm...... I like the old one better! LOL JK JK:) Just thought I'd give the cynic routine a try..LOL Seriously though, I like it:) I did like the other one but you know me...pretty colors and all:) I really need to sit down and do one of these:)
Post a Comment