Copyright...

Images on this blog are Copyright of the photographer. Please do not use without permisson.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fabric Samples for Straps...

UPDATE!!!!
I am now selling these for $35+shipping.... They are made from 100% cotton with a fiber filling. The ends are made using ultrasuede fabric, which are durable yet soft to the touch... I try to do double stitching on the ends to ensure a sturdy feeling strap. The straps I make are wider than the normal strap that comes with dslr's. Maybe by 1/2 inch larger. But they are much softer and feel more comfortable on....




Here are the fabric samples that I have. These seemed the most fun and also most comfortable.... Oh, for anyone reading this and wondering... "what the heck are these for".. They are for making camera straps... If you check out May's entries, you'll see what I am talking about....

3 comments:

Regina said...

I would never be able to decide! These are beautiful!

Kristie D. said...

wow.. Love those.. Do you have any other fabrics?? I would love one in a mint green and brown.. maybe polkadotted?? my email is kristiedenton@comcast.net

Lori said...

how about a black and white fabric?

facebook like