
Time and time again, I seemed drawn to the images that are old and dated. Although they are digitaly created, they are processed to have been aged and worn. The first photo, obviously, was my little attempt at trying to recreate the vintage feel. And as you will notice, I have been doing things a little different on my blog. I love giving my little insights into things that may puzzle me, or touch me. This was just the first of many I hope I can do.... Any cc is always welcomed here... Thanks for looking....

7 comments:
Amazing change! I would love to know how you did this.
I LOVE that vintage one! I'd love to know how to do this as well. It looks fab!
I love the color in the original, but have to tell you that there is something truly beautiful about the vintage one. it's romantic and soft and just so storytelling. I think I would frame and knowing me...would probably start to base an entire room off this one pic. That's how much I love it!!!!
I love the vintage one. It is so soft and lovely, and really is evocative. Beautiful job.
I love the bright colors in the 2nd one, and the vintage is really cool!!
Both photos are beautiful, but I do really like the vintage one. You did a really nice job on the post processing on it. The bottom one is great, too. Wonderful color and clarity!
Great processing - it looks so old, yet truly old.
I like vintage too, yet I also like the fresh, crisp, brightness of the second.
Yeah . . . I have issues with indecisiveness.
Post a Comment