Copyright...

Images on this blog are Copyright of the photographer. Please do not use without permisson.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, July 2, 2007

Tigers!!!!!

They have become my new fav.....


Never thought I would like baseball... I guess I can thank my hubby for that. Which of course I don't mind because it gives us a common interest.. Heck, he got me on to Hoosier basketball for goodness sake. Now I look forward to the basketball season. I can't even wait to go to a few games.....Well, this won't be a long post.. So, Happy looking!!!.... of course, cc always welcomed...

6 comments:

Lorrie said...

great shots. the color is fab!

Mom2Drew said...

Such amazing color...so perfect for a summer shot.

Amy said...

These are great! I've never been to a game, always wanted to go! Major baseball fan here, my brother used to always play and I LOVED to watch his games and I used to play softball which I miss dearly!!!!

Ashley Hiskes said...

Those are great pictures! The color is awesome.

Jaime said...

ahhh... baseball season.... great captures!

amazing grace said...

my dh would love to be here!!! great shots!

leah

facebook like