Unfortunately the only thing I had time for was making a new banner for my blog.. And although I think it turned out ok, I was so dying to take a picture of something...Anything!!! I couldn't take pictures of my little piece of candy because the poor little man fell out of his bed the other night and sadly has rug-burn on his nose.. It's quite red too... Kind of clownish looking. I really would have felt bad about posting that one....Then it rained all day saturday and with the week I had, I practically slept the entire day. Kind of a sad life... Then today, I had that major feeling of guilt from the husband to actually spend time with human beings and not the computer...So, I hope you like what I did. And I hope to have more photos in the future to post for ya'll...Happy looking... please let me know what you think....
Copyright...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
cool banner! hope your week goes better than your weekend!
I like it! UGh now I am feeling guilt for not making mine yet...LOL
Nice banner, simple yet elegant.
Like the new banner... I'm digging the font for the 'frames of mind' part. Care to share what you used?
Oooh, I really like the banner. Very nice. Sorry you had a bummer of a weekend. Hope your week goes much better.
I really like it:) Now you can show me how to do it! Your week will be better this wekk.....I will come visit more:) haha
Post a Comment