Well, what we would like to call it....
My goal everday when I get home is to make sure supper is started... Sometimes it could just be in my mind, which is very rare, but at least cooking....You see I love to cook.... I'm not a high profile chef or anything, well sometimes in my husbands eyes, but I can make some finger licking good suppers...The kind your mouth waters for... Not any fancy ingrediants, or 10 course meals or anything. Just some good down-home country kitchen style meals... I lived on a farm most of my life if that says anything??
So tonights menu was..... drum roll please!!!! tda, tda, tda... (that's hard to type!!!)...
UNSTUFFED PEPPERS!!!!

Ok, unstuffed peppers??? How can you get those? Well, instead of stuffed, you chop up the green peppers and just mix it all in....I mean, it all goes to the same place anyway. You mix it all up when you eat it... So why not make the job easier?? Plus it is still makes a pretty dish... 

I hope this has made your mouth water for some, lunch... Or maybe supper..... OOOOh, maybe even dessert!!!!!!...... Happy looking....
Oh, if you want to know ingrediants:
one can dice tomatoes (basil, oregano, and something else kind)
one can tomato sauce
2 green peppers chopped
1 small onion chopped
1 lb hamburger
one cup minute rice
about a 1/4 cup water
one can dark red kidney beans ( my son loves these)
shredded chedder cheese for the top


8 comments:
You're a nutjob!! LOL.....That does look pretty yummy though:) So now I have another recipe to add to the mix:)
OMG that looks so good!
It does look wonderful! I have a gormet chef in the family, so I'm always so intimidated to cook. I may have to try this recipe for myself.
Love the pic!! Yummy, one of my favorites!! And I make them unstuffed also, cause we always cut them up anyway!!
Yum! I love this stuff! We make it, but call it stuffed pepper soup...but it's not soup consistancy at all LoL-
That looks so yummy and I don't even like peppers! I love cooking, but I never really do it...
OMG- you did make me hungry!! LOL Those are such great pictures. Does your family think your as crazy as mine when I try to take pictures of things like this? LOL
Very cool. My mom and I were just talking about stuffed peppers the other day!
Post a Comment