Copyright...

Images on this blog are Copyright of the photographer. Please do not use without permisson.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, May 31, 2007

My little piece of candy....

He may not be a piece of chocolate, but he is definately sweet...

The little blonde haired blue eyed motor mouth...

Now, I would give you this really long explanation of why this little boy is an addiction that I can't live without, but I don't have to. His little face, but big smile speaks it all....

Please don't be mad at me for not posting much to "ya'lls" blogs...(ya, that's southern. I'm actually a northern girl, hoosier to be exact. But the yocals seem to be rubbing off on to me)...This has to be the craziest week for me.. I'll definately be looking in and seeing what everyone is doing every sneaky moment I can at work.... Happy looking!!!!


5 comments:

Michelle said...

this is an adorable picture! i love his expression!

hey! a fellow hoosier! so nice to know. and we say y'all just to bother the husband!

Tera Fraley said...

Cute pic, what a cutie!! I like the colors and its very crisp picture

Itworksforbobbi said...

very nice! He's very SWEET ;) Great color on this!

Jan said...

Very cute... and LOL about the chocolate post. I almost posted a chocolate pic myself!!! Too fun...

Heather said...

I like this shot a lot and yes he is a cutie:) I also love the creativeness you've done with the words here;) Cute!

facebook like