Copyright...

Images on this blog are Copyright of the photographer. Please do not use without permisson.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

ON FIYA!!!!!


Well not really!!! Had you going didn't I???

Here's another lantern shot that I had. Again, this is SOOC, but cropped. Nothing else fancy.....





And these I think are just BURNING HOT!!!!! Burning hot with sweetness to me.... Mommy goggles!!!!! These, all I did was do a duplicate screen layer and soft light layer. They needed a little bumping up or they would have had the flat look.....Happy looking!!!! CC is always welcomed, but if it's bad.... I may have to flog you!!! I'm just kidding........Not really... OK, I'm not that mean.....

7 comments:

Sue said...

Cute little boy :) I really like that lantern pic. I like the dof on the picture too :)

Michelle said...

loving the lantern pic! it's great-especially for sooc. the little cutie is adorable too! the only thing i would suggest is to play with curves a tad and see if you can get rid of the dark side of his face....love his pose.

Mom2Drew said...

The screen/soft layer worked well with these images. I love using the Soft light layer and do mine around 20% for people...what opacity did you use?

Like the lantern too and how you can see a shape of someone in the background, ever so faint. BBQ maybe?

Jan said...

Love the lantern picture... Very pretty. I love the dof you used and the person in the background. Cool!

Heather said...

I like the soft light layer on these too:) Nice shots of the little guy! He's such a doll!

Tori said...

I like the lantern pic... love that you can see someone in the background. Nice DOF! Your little guy is really cute!

Trisha said...

Adorable little one! Such a sweetie!

facebook like