Copyright...

Images on this blog are Copyright of the photographer. Please do not use without permisson.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Fire!!!!

Well, here is what I had time for... For some reason my internet services decided not to work last night and so I had to post this this morning.... hope you like.. this is sooc.....happy looking!!!

8 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

SOOC, really? It looks great! There's a nice glow and the fire looks right. Very nice shot and makes me all warm fuzzy on the inside.

Heather said...

SOOC!!! That's a great shot! And from a MWAC too:) aha jk! jk! Seriously this is really nice!

Katie said...

Nice shot. Having the lantern just that bit off center really makes the composition work well.

Melissa said...

This is a great shot. Love those style of lanterns!

HC said...

This looks so peaceful and warm. I like how you blurred everything around it.

Tori said...

Love this... especially for SOOC! Really nice bokeh, too!

Tera Fraley said...

very cool, I love that lantern. And the glow is wonderful

bprincephoto said...

Great shot. Love the lantern off center. Love the lantern period. lol

facebook like