Copyright...

Images on this blog are Copyright of the photographer. Please do not use without permisson.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, June 11, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!!

It was a nice weekend.... Of course doing what you would normally think for your anniversary, we decided to do something different.. (and trust me, you'll see where our priorities are)... We could have pawned the little one off to grandma and grandpa, but instead we decided to take him to the movies for the first time.. Oh he was so cute. We took him to see Shrek 3. I really didn't think he would make it through the whole thing, but he did good.. Afterwards was the kicker. We decided to go out to eat right after and that was a total mistake. Trying to keep a 2 year old in one place for 3 hours is not a good thing... But, we got our food to-go and finished out the night at home....Oh, and look what came to the door before we left???
Aren't they beautiful?? My hubby was going to do 6 roses for as many years as we have been married, but that would have gotten pricey. He did it in years past, but not this one.. And that is ok. I got my favorite flowers anyway....happy looking.....

8 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

beautiful colors to these flowers and happy anniversary...mine is next week!

April Ziegler said...

Beautiful! I like these much better than roses

Sara said...

Lovely flowers. Happy anniversary!
I get wanting to spend the anniversary with your little one. We mix family celebrating with our celebrating too.
Many more happy years!

Bobbi said...

Awww, that is so awesome spending anniversary with your little one. I love the flowers.

Unknown said...

Very pretty....I love those kinds of flowers too...I keep telling dh NO roses! ;) LOL. Great pics!!!

Melissa said...

The colors in these are beautiful!

amazing grace said...

Happy Anniversary! What a gorgeous bouquet! I am sure you had a blast taking pictures of them. :)


leah

Heather said...

haha See I told ya he could make it through the movie! Love your flowers! How pretty!

facebook like