Studio sessions....

Ok, I sat around when I got home trying to come up with a way to set up my lights. I really don't have a whole lot of room, well actually, I do... it's just the best placement for the lights...So, as my little tike was watching Cars, he so loves that movie (or momo to him), I finally found a place to set it all up and make him my guinea pig.... Bad thing about that was I only got about 10 shots and he was done... Maybe next time......so let me know what you think...




Ok, I know this one his foot is kind of cut off.. not much I could do with a little busy body...

Ok, now one more for you all... I have been trying to get a new logo done so that I can get some business cards printed... Please let me know what you think, and if there is anything that needs to be different.....Thanks for looking.... Hope you all have a wonderful Friday....


7 comments:
Your logo looks good to me! I've been reworking mine and think I've finally come up with something that I like! Yay!
I know how hard it can be to take pics of little ones! I have 2 and I can't get them to ever sit still. I love your logo too, I really need to work on one of those!
Good shots... I really like the b&w's. I think your logo looks great. It's simple but classy
I think that the shots look really good and a clever set up on your part. Maybe if you put a toy in his hand next time he might stay 10 seconds longer. Kids, they have so much engery.
Your new logo is very cool!
love the business card! it's simple and classy. and your pics are great! i really like them with the conversion.
Mine won't sit - so you are luckier than me. Cute chair and cute little one!
These are really cute! he is such a doll! and I like your logo....very nice!!
Post a Comment