One thing I should give up...
SODA!!!

It calls my name everyday...It's my sugar rush, my (not suppose to be) caffiene rush.... Oh, it really gets my day started kind of rush...The problem is I can't stop. If I could just force myself to drink good ole fashioned H2O, I would probably be lighter, or even have more energy... But for some reason I don't forsee that happening any time soon.....
My other habbit, which my husband laughs at me for, I can't go a week without being in my all time favorite store....
Yep you guessed it....
If they could pay me for everytime I go into that store, I would own the name...I would never have to worry about anything, but of course I still have to pay for everything.... What a bummer.... Well, sorry I didn't participate yesterday. Happy looking!!!!...
If they could pay me for everytime I go into that store, I would own the name...I would never have to worry about anything, but of course I still have to pay for everything.... What a bummer.... Well, sorry I didn't participate yesterday. Happy looking!!!!...

16 comments:
I loved reading about your habits - we've all got one or two 'favorite' vices. I love the coke shot!
HAHA!! Very funny:) Target huh?? I had no idea...must be something in the water down here..... I would've posted Coach but I can't go within 5 miles of that store without spending $$$$ so that wasn't an option! That first shot is so crisp and clear! I swear sometimes you make me want a Canon.LOL!
Wow... amazing coloring!! Perfectly sharp pics, too!
Ooooh, I have the really bad SODA habit too. I keep saying I'm going to kick it, but I can't! Very nice picture.
I love Target, too. If mine were just a few miles closer, I'd be there every other day. Good thing it's not... helps to save my wallet sometimes. You must live somewhere warm... nice palm tree. =)
love your pics..and your vices! gotta love an ice cold coke! i have them regularly but i don't get to the local target near enough!
Great pics! I know what you mean about Target. I LOVE it!
Oh, I hear ya! I put the same addiction(bad habit) on mine a few days ago! I wish we had a target here, I would be there everyday. Maybe it's good I have to drive 2 hours to get to one! BTW, your banner looks awesome!
Great pics! I am so right there with you where Target is concerned.... I go there at least 3 times a week, but usually more. What's worse is that there is a Starbucks in our Target....
OOo Target! I love that place!
I feel the same way about Dr. Pepper. I really need to give it up.
Great shots.
I'm a Diet Coke girl, so I can drink as much as I wish...right? Hey, it's diet!!! lol
I love Target! It is a real shame that I have one a mere half mile from my front door. I think I've actually beaten down the road between my house and their parking lot. LOL
That's a pretty cool shot of your coke. I like that up close and personal look. Oh, and WHO can live without Target?
Yep, I have a Dr. Pepper habit, so I know just how you feel! And, of course, I love Target! Great shots!!
Great "habits" Enjoy the pictures thet are great!
Great shots! I love me some Target too!
love the cola shot! clear and sharp!
leah
I <3 Target. They have the cutest clothes and home stuff if you are on a budget.
Post a Comment