My Husband and Son

I haven't posted any people photos and I thought what better time than now. These two are my life. I can't even imagine my day without them. I have been with my husband for eleven years and 6 of those we have been married. My son is 2 and loving every minute of being mommy. You couldn't ask for a better job in the world in my eyes. Being a wife and a mommy. And the best reward is the love and the laughter I get from both.... A little mushy I know. But it is how I truly feel..I don't know where I would be without them. Here are just some that I have taken of the two. I am thinking of printing the black and white for fathers day and then framing.. Let me know what you think. CC is always welcomed....




10 comments:
Oh I really like these and I think the BW would be a great FD gift. Now the second one........AWESOME!!! Really, really awesome. That is so cool. The look on their faces....priceless. I love it! Makes me wish I had one like it of my kids:) Great Job!!
I like the throwing up in the air shot. Did you meter off something specific for I tried this without the same success.
I like when people appreciate their spouces, gives me warm fuzzies inside.
Nice photos and tribute to your family. The one of your dh throwing ds up in the air is fabulous!
Such sweet sentiments! Love the air shot... what a great capture!!
Such amazing pics! I love how the colors stand out and the clarity. Espcially love him throwing your son into the air!!
Your journaling is just perfect for these. I love the "air" shot!!! I desperately wish I had a shot like this of my dh and kiddos. Wonderful job!
Love, love love the second one! The B&W will make a great gift...I love being married and being a mommy...and I just can't get enough of reading about people who feel the same!
great father's day gift!!! the second photo is soooo cool and fun! love how you caught that moment of him 'flying'! great shot!
leah
great father's day gift!!! the second photo is soooo cool and fun! love how you caught that moment of him 'flying'! great shot!
leah
I really like the 2nd one! It would make a great b/w gift! Sweet photos and journalling...I hope to have this myself one day!
Post a Comment