Copyright...

Images on this blog are Copyright of the photographer. Please do not use without permisson.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, May 27, 2007

UPDATED: I"VE BEEN TAGGED!!!

Tag your it.....

Updated: Well, by all the comments that I have recieved, it looks like no one was able to get my macro... I guess my husband came up with a good one...


Well, here it is...
it's the club face of a golf club... i think an eight iron...


Well, it was kind of hard to think of something to do a macro of when I didn't have a macro lens. Then I realized I could just crop what I came up with... My husband gave me this idea. You know, sometimes they are good for something when it comes to what you love to do. They have good ideas, and so I thought I would take him up on this one... So, let's see if he came up with a stumper. I liked HeatherSons idea of making the first person to guess what this is will be the next to be tagged. Also, I hope you don't mind HeatherSons, but I'll wait to give the task to the next person as well. I have been thinking about this one all day, and I hope it is a good one...

Well, good luck...

12 comments:

~JustJulie~ said...

The first think I thought of was a furnace filter. But I know that's not right. I'll keep thinking.

jordan.krogman said...

I was thinking an air conditioner . . .

Shannon said...

Ok, both my husband and I think..... alot of different things, but I will guess Plastic patio furniture?
Maybe?
Shannon

Heather said...

I'm thinking the metal kickplate or whatever you call that thing at the front door you know?? that hides the seam:) I just wanted to guess!

Itworksforbobbi said...

It almost looks like a metal spatula (maybe spatula isn't the right word). Hmm.. now that I look at it more I'm sure it's not that. It's gotta be... hmmmm...Oh! I got it! It's a giraffe. Tell me I'm right!

Melissa said...

The metal plate part thingy to a gas grill?

Tori said...

I am totally stumped at the moment, but I do have a question... how did you fix it so that you can't make your pictures larger?

Shannon said...

Can I try again?
Maybe a speaker grill or cover?
please tell me , I'm stumped
Shannon

Sue said...

Um... clueless~ you stumped me :) Air filter?

Mom2Drew said...

A vent perhaps?

Debra said...

i love everyone's guesses so far.. when i get home from work today, i'll post what it is suppose to be. and tag the next person....

Joanne Fowler said...

Oh I have no idea. It looks like a vent or something. I can't wait to hear what it is!

facebook like