I have to have chocolate everyday of my life... It's like this obsession that no matter how hard you try to stop, you just seem to regress further back...Kind of scary if you think about it, but then again, it's only chocolate.. Ok. I'm a sweets kind of girl. Always have, and always will be.... The bad part is controlling it... You see, every morning I have to have some type of chocolate whether it is a package of ding dongs, or now my again favorite, fudge rounds. And I have to have a 20 oz bottle of pepsi, caffiene free if possible, but for some reason you can't get those individually at the convieniant store....
It's not like I am this massively over-weight person who really needs to be on a diet. I have a little bit of my mommy chub left. Maybe not as much as I did before I had my son. And I do have my stretch marks, which again I was blessed with after my son. But, losing a little bit would be kind of nice....
So, whenever you see a big fat piece of chocolate and you think, "OOHH, I have to have that!!!", try to resist the urge. Or see if you can walk away, I bet it is really hard? Or even worse, you can't. That little chocolate man is in your mind saying "Eat me, Eat me."..Oh, by the way, I don't have an eating disorder or anything. I just love sweets!!!! Happy looking... Any cc would be welcomed.
So, whenever you see a big fat piece of chocolate and you think, "OOHH, I have to have that!!!", try to resist the urge. Or see if you can walk away, I bet it is really hard? Or even worse, you can't. That little chocolate man is in your mind saying "Eat me, Eat me."..Oh, by the way, I don't have an eating disorder or anything. I just love sweets!!!! Happy looking... Any cc would be welcomed. 

11 comments:
I totally get it.
Me too. And for me, managing me weight is more difficult. But, if I give myself one small piece of chocolate every day, I avoid overeacting when I haven't had it in a while.
That dessert looks amazing, btw.
oh man, that looks so good! but after four kids i have more than a little chub left over! LOL! love your pictures!
Ohhh, that looks good! Love that photo. And I'm totally feeling you on this one... =)
Loved that comment about the mommy chub, made me giggle!
I can take or leave chocolate, but your picture is great! The color and exposure is just terrific. Almost looks good enough to eat...almost;)
Mommy chub, that made me laugh. My son is 12 and I have plenty left. That never stopped me from enjoying a piece of chocolate though. Women should be able to enjoy a piece of chocolate everyday, guilt free because we are worth it.
Yummy photo!
Yum` I have to have something sweet everyday so Im with you here. Great picture!
that looks so yummy.
OMG that looks so good. I am the same way with sweets and I have some mommy weight left to lose. Now I don't feel so alone in my "obsession"
OMG!!! I used to LOVE fudge rounds! I would eat the whole box if I could! A good friend of mine still picks on me about them... we're talking 20 years of picking!
Mmmmmm.......I want one of those cookies! I like this shot too, very nice!Good Job!
First off, I have no idea how you did your journaling, but I love it.
Second, I could have written your post word for word, right down to the Fudge Rounds and Caffeine-Free Pepsi. How funny is that? Your picture has me wondering what kind of chocolate I can find around here tonight. I know I still have a few chocolate chip cookies...
Post a Comment