Copyright...

Images on this blog are Copyright of the photographer. Please do not use without permisson.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tag I'm it.....

Wow....

Five reasons why I joined a blog....
no particular order........
~to keep the creative juices flowing... there are so many blogs to get such great inspiration and to keep feeding the mind.... there isn't a day that goes by that I don't see something that hits me in some way.....ah, kind of sappy....

    ~I want to get my photography out there for people to see.... I want to know if what I am doing has that same kind of reaction that I get when I see others photos....

    ~Meet new people....

    ~Talk to people with the same passion as me.....Sorry a 2 year old won't do it.. He just wants to run around and play... he could care less about mommy taking pictures.. well, I take that back... He just wants to run away from the camera when I call for him... So Mybe he does care....

    ~Trying something new....I never dreamed I would be a part of something like this...I really hope it can open new doors for me...Get me going in the direction I would like to be....

well, there you have it. I'm sure there are many more reasons, but it is late and my brain is just fried.....

Now it is my turn to tag five people... Remember, I don't know who you are... But I'm sure you are really nice people, and I can't wait to learn more about you....


Dar Kaso http://polly_esther.typepad.com/photoaday/


Sammuelsmomma http://photographyfunctions.blogspot.com/


JustJulie http://amomentexposed.blogspot.com/


Jan http://aphotoadaybyjan.blogspot.com/


Lauren http://laurenhartmanphotography.blogspot.com/

oh, don't forget to pick five people to be it and have reasons....have fun....

No comments:

facebook like