Wow Deb! These are awesome, I need these in print. They are gorgeous:) I know you must be so busy what with making camera straps and all :) LOL right??
Gerbera daisies are among one of my favorite flowers and the color on these is wonderful! Love the pink against that blue!
I read Heather's post...are you really making camera straps? You know...maybe you could post instructions/material used on one of your posts. We could send you a tip!
well, we had seen on two peas where another person had done it and so i am going to try it out and see what happens. i have an old strap lying around to how it works out... when i get it finished i'll post it and let you know what i did.. or try to at least.....thanks for the comments too...practically all daisy's are my favorite. but i just love gerbera's....
9 comments:
Wow Deb! These are awesome, I need these in print. They are gorgeous:) I know you must be so busy what with making camera straps and all :) LOL right??
great pic! love the color.
These are so pretty!! Great job, you've inspired me to buy one of my favorite flowers and try shooting some, never really done it before.
dof looks great!!!
Gerbera daisies are among one of my favorite flowers and the color on these is wonderful! Love the pink against that blue!
I read Heather's post...are you really making camera straps? You know...maybe you could post instructions/material used on one of your posts. We could send you a tip!
Those are very pretty! They would look really nice hanging on the wall!
well, we had seen on two peas where another person had done it and so i am going to try it out and see what happens. i have an old strap lying around to how it works out... when i get it finished i'll post it and let you know what i did.. or try to at least.....thanks for the comments too...practically all daisy's are my favorite. but i just love gerbera's....
These are really pretty! I like the soft blue background! Nice!
Really loving the colors on these daisies - looks like it could be a poster. good job.
Post a Comment