Copyright...

Images on this blog are Copyright of the photographer. Please do not use without permisson.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, May 21, 2007

My pets again....

POTD!!....

Here are more pictures from our trip to the zoo... I do have a few with giraffe's, but not sure if they would be post worthy...they seemed to have their backs facing us too...which...seemed to be the case for all of the animals??? a little shy that day...





Well, I forgot to mention settings, well, I can't remember what the setting were, but i can tell you it was with a 35-80 lens with a circular polarizer..now, they looked good sooc, but I used Indie's Deep rich action... and WOWZER!!!... Talk about awesome actions... Very highly recommended....Then when I got done, a couple of them have a little vignetting...Hope you likes.. cc welcomed.. Maybe some day I'll post human pictures... Right now the landscape and animals seems so much easier....






7 comments:

Trisha said...

Welcome to the POTD!

I posted zoo pictures too!

Heather said...

Man the color on these is awesome!! The clarity is terrific!! I just think these are great shots!

Heather Tracy Photography said...

These are Beautiful! I hope to make it to the zoo this year, I will try some of your angles, very cool!

Kathy said...

Liking the elephant one - very cool color.

robin said...

Beautiful color. I love the blue water in the 2nd shot. I'm going to have to check out those Indie actions!

Heather said...

Ok so I was tagged and now so are you...
Ck out my blog for details:)

~JustJulie~ said...

We're glad you've joined the world of blogging, too. I just looked at all your posts. They're really nice. I love the perspective of the third one from today.

facebook like