POTD!!!!
I know there is no pet here, but that is because I don't have any.... So we'll just have to say the elephants and seals are my pets.... Good thing I don't have to feed and bath them... Talk about a mess.......

So, it's been two days since I first started, and since I first posted. Where has the time just gone?....Actually, I have been spending time with my little family to even think about my little blog I have going....until now...
Tonight I have been proofing pictures from our little trip to the Riverbanks Zoo. It was a good day. Not too hot, but enough to make all the animals hide. So unfortunately I only have a couple of shots....I really don't think they liked people that day... Well, I hope you enjoy.



5 comments:
I love these! and the reflection in the next to last is so cool:) And the Color!! Man so crisp and clear...how do you do it? Love them!! However I did not see your Post in the msg board. hmmmmm.... must be a glitch:) LOL
Wonderful and welcome to our crazy group of POTDers. You'll feel like you know us in no time.
These are some great shots. Your color is so vibrant and nice. Looking forward to seeing more from you and remember...just post whenever you can.
Welcome to the group, these ladies are the best.
Your zoo shots are fabulous, really wonderful color on these.
Great shots. I love the zoo! Welcome to the challenge!
Welcome! I look forward to seeing more of your stuff. It's so fun!
These pics have such great, vibrant color. Really nice job!
Post a Comment