Copyright...

Images on this blog are Copyright of the photographer. Please do not use without permisson.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Just some water........

Happy Weekend!!!!

Not much to talk about on this one besides the fact that it is Friday and the weekend is practically here... Ya, you can't imagine how excited I get when the weekend comes. I can't hardly stand it sometimes...Well, nothing special about this picture. The family went down to Fort Myers in April and we went to the beach one day and so I thought I would take a picture of this boat and pretty blue sky and water...It was a nice time....

3 comments:

Ingrid said...

I like this shot and the beachy colours...

Me said...

The colors are to die for. It looks like a post card. I can see why you like it.

Heather said...

ahhh, makes me wish I was there:)

facebook like