IT'S FINISHED!!!!!

I finally finshed the strap I promised HeatherSons I would try to make..See we saw on Two Peas another pea-er had made one and it gave us a great idea to try and make one ourselves. So I took on the task of attempting. I think it turned out ok. There are a few things I could have done differently, but overall, not too bad...It was made from some fabric that I had gotten from a store that I work at. Not a fabric store, but a fannntassstic linens store...We are not talking Bed Bath and Beyond baby. WE are talking the good stuff. The stuff the rich people buy.

Please let me know what you think, and if you may be interested in one... I am trying to figure up pricing, so as soon as I get that, I'll post it....Happy looking!!!!!!!!


5 comments:
OOH! OOH! OOH! (most excited voice) Whaere's mine?? I love it:) I'll bring you supplies tomorrow!
looks like you did a great job on this! love the colors.
Wow! You're pretty skilled with the sewing machine. Don't know if I can do it, but you've sure got me wanting to play around. In the meantime...just in case, how much would you charge to make me one? I'm being serious...post on your next entry if you dont' mind, I'll be waiting with anticipation...
WOW, this is great ~ you should have seen me try to sew an "easy to sew" directions shirt, not so good! Curious to see what your price is too!
Very cool camera strap! I love the fabric... reminds me a bit of Vera Bradley
Post a Comment