Copyright...

Images on this blog are Copyright of the photographer. Please do not use without permisson.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, May 25, 2007

Finished another one....



Strap that is....



I was going to take the day off just to do my run-arounds, but then I had to go pick up my little guy from day-care because he was sick.... well, not really sick, but bad diapers..we won't go any further at the risk of embarasment...So instead of doing what I had planned I stayed home and made another strap, while he was napping...I am so glad I had one made before this. The second one turned out 100% better than the first...Now let's see how many more I can make...Let me know what you all think...CC is always welcomed...

8 comments:

Heather said...

I love it! and I think it has my name written all over it;)

Lori said...

So Pretty! These really make me wish I could sew!

Anna said...

Very pretty! Nice job!

Jan said...

Sorry your little guy is sick, but wtg for getting this done in spite of that. This one looks really great--very neatly done and i love the color!

Me said...

I love it...soft and feminine. Beautiful job.

Michelle said...

that is pretty cool!

April Ziegler said...

Ohhh, I love this one! I'm all about the pink. Will you be selling these?

Suzy said...

I love this one! Did you decide on a price for them?

facebook like