Well, I was finally able to post the fabrics I have available. Again, I am selling for $40+shipping. Remember to scroll down a little bit in the page to see the other fabrics that are available as well. The only one that is not, is the orange paisley in the original grouping. Most fabrics at this time I can make approximately 2 straps from, but I am able to get more. There are some however that I may be able to get more, like fabric #1, 7, and a couple from the original grouping. Please feel free to email with any questions. I am still concidering bulk buy, so check back about that if you are interested... Also, the rest of my week is going to be very hectic, so please be patient again with me. Family visiting, sons birthday, etc... But all will settle sunday afternoon and so I can get started making at that time.... Well, I hope you like what I have found. I am still wanting to order some of the Amy Butler fabrics, but not quite sure what to get at this point. I may be getting a local vendor to start carrying it soon, so I may not have to order... Thanks everyone again for your interest. I am really excited about this....
So please leave a comment or send an email if you are interested in one of the fabric choices. Once I have the strap made, then I'll send you a message saying it is ready for shipping. At that time, i'll get payment from you and off it goes. I use paypal at this time, so if you have any questions, just let me know....








7 comments:
Hi there! My name is Dawn Goei and I was referred over on 2peas to come to you for a new strap! I would love to order fabric #6. Can you email me at dgoei@ballistech.com? Thanks!
hmmmmm....... I just can not decide between 4 and 13 for the life of me................I'm thinking 4 might be more me what do you think:) LOL!
Hi Deb,
I love these camera straps. Can you
email me on how I can go about ordering one?
thanks Lisa
lisakelly44hotmail.com
I like #5. Do you have anything like this with red and black stripes?
I would be interested in #2 if you still have the fabric. :)
melissa@melissapalomo.com
Hi Deb-
I love these straps, I couldn't seem to find your email. Could you possibly email me? I love fabric #2, I also read that you may have some Amy Butler fabrics available soon, I would be very interested in any of her fabrics as well. She has some amazing prints! Thanks so much! My email, cbs32482@hotmail.com
Thanks- Carley
You need to update your blog so I can stalk you back!!!!!!!
Post a Comment